- The Fam
We finally got in the mood for the holidays. Meet our pumpkin….Jack Lantern. Miss Raine has always been very creative with names. I think what got me going, as predicted, was FINALLY making a wreath. I got the idea HERE at The Painted Hive and added my own spooky touches. I have big plans for this wreath during Christmas!
Our place is also now haunted by many ghosts. We don’t have a mantel but I was inspired by THIS haunted mantel by Centsational Girl and decided paint our own ghost, BOO, on our living room mirror. We also are enjoying a large ghost garland in our hallway.
I hope you all have a fun Halloween tomorrow. I love the magic of this holiday and will definitely be sharing pictures of the girls in their handmade costumes soon.
My Pinterest Pins
TagsBaby balance Birthday Blog Book Book club Book Reviews Books Breakfast children Children's Children's Literature Christmas Clothing Eugene Family Garden gardening Goals Goodreads Happy Holidays How to Humor Kids Lime Movie New Year's Oregon Organization parenting Photos Planning pressure cooker Raine Re-purposed reading Recipe Review Salt Lake City Soccer Soup Summer Toddler Tutorial
Welcome to Mae Mae Daily, I'm Mae Mae, visit the About page to read more about me and this site!
- On page 110 of 240 of The Artful Edit, by Susan Bell bit.ly/YeocP2 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Delirium by Lauren Oliver bit.ly/121uUWt 3 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/11QasI3 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/XK3mXL 1 month ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo bit.ly/Xtu8DJ 1 month ago