- The Fam
Picnic at the beach + Lounging for me while the girls are occupied = Heavenly.
Candy shopping = Finding the best taffy in Oregon yet = Sweet.
Fish and Chips for Independence Day dinner = Yumm.
Saving our spot for fireworks = Blanket fort in public = Awesome.
Fireworks over river = Decent + Obnoxious man taunting England = Perfect.
My Pinterest Pins
TagsBaby balance Birthday Blog Book Book club Book Reviews Books Breakfast children Children's Children's Literature Christmas Clothing Eugene Family Garden gardening Goals Goodreads Happy Holidays How to Humor Kids Lime Movie New Year's Oregon Organization parenting Photos Planning pressure cooker Raine Re-purposed reading Recipe Review Salt Lake City Soccer Soup Summer Toddler Tutorial
Welcome to Mae Mae Daily, I'm Mae Mae, visit the About page to read more about me and this site!
- 4 of 5 stars to Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane by Suzanne Collins bit.ly/13MjC9J 1 day ago
- On page 110 of 240 of The Artful Edit, by Susan Bell bit.ly/YeocP2 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Delirium by Lauren Oliver bit.ly/121uUWt 4 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/11QasI3 1 month ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/XK3mXL 1 month ago