- The Fam
So it happened. Lime turned two-years-old recently. I love her two-year-old dry humor, her love for her sissy, her ability to chug milk, her cuddles and goofiness, her huge unmoving smile and smirks, her love for orange, watching her strut everywhere she goes, her incredible rhythm and moves when she dances and her crazy hair. I love her little imagination, her weird faces while singing, her ability to win anyone over within one minute or less, when she shouts “Hee-err!” or “I’m comingggg!!” I especially appreciate her incredible ability to find anything and her little attitude. I can learn to depend on her demanding presence, stubborness and persistence, because one day, I will miss her two-year-old dramatic expressions, her sneakiness, thumb sucking and belly button rubbing, how she says “ssimm!” instead of “swim” and my surprise when Husband and I are watching TV at night and I turn around to see Lime standing behind me watching TV too, and not knowing how long she has been standing there.
She is all personality. And we love her very much.
My Pinterest Pins
TagsBaby balance Birthday Blog Book Book club Book Reviews Books Breakfast children Children's Children's Literature Christmas Clothing Eugene Family Garden gardening Goals Goodreads Happy Holidays How to Humor Kids Lime Movie New Year's Oregon Organization parenting Photos Planning pressure cooker Raine Re-purposed reading Recipe Review Salt Lake City Soccer Soup Summer Toddler Tutorial
Welcome to Mae Mae Daily, I'm Mae Mae, visit the About page to read more about me and this site!
- 4 of 5 stars to Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane by Suzanne Collins bit.ly/13MjC9J 4 hours ago
- On page 110 of 240 of The Artful Edit, by Susan Bell bit.ly/YeocP2 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Delirium by Lauren Oliver bit.ly/121uUWt 3 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/11QasI3 4 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/XK3mXL 1 month ago