- The Fam
I love this time of year. I love creating traditions and getting ready for gift giving. I love twinking lights and christmas smells. When it’s socially appropriate to be weirdly sentimental.
A new activity we did this year with the girls–a christmas book advent that I spotted on Pinterest by Dana of MADE. I’ve always wanted to do an advent but none seemed to fit our family. This one was perfect–25 days of christmas books, and I’m so excited to collect our favorites over the years. We just researched and made a list of classic christmas books and our family favorites and then checked them out from the public library. I wrapped them up and we had lots of christmas joy at bedtime!!
I hope you all a wonderful holiday season. We have had so much fun visiting with family, lots of laughter, goofiness (Husbands side), sarcasm (my side), and xbox Kinects playing!
Last year’s xmas:
And christmas projects from 2009…
My Pinterest Pins
TagsBaby balance Birthday Blog Book Book club Book Reviews Books Breakfast children Children's Children's Literature Christmas Clothing Eugene Family Garden gardening Goals Goodreads Happy Holidays How to Humor Kids Lime Movie New Year's Oregon Organization parenting Photos Planning pressure cooker Raine Re-purposed reading Recipe Review Salt Lake City Soccer Soup Summer Toddler Tutorial
Welcome to Mae Mae Daily, I'm Mae Mae, visit the About page to read more about me and this site!
- On page 110 of 240 of The Artful Edit, by Susan Bell bit.ly/YeocP2 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Delirium by Lauren Oliver bit.ly/121uUWt 3 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/11QasI3 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/XK3mXL 1 month ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo bit.ly/Xtu8DJ 1 month ago