- The Fam
Okay, this was a big accomplishment for me. I meant to finish this project almost a year ago! I was re-decorating our bedroom. No, let me take that back. I was decorating out bedroom for the first time EVER, and decided to make a headboard because I could not fathom settling on a cheap one. I was in-love with button-tufted headboards…but with a very small budget it wasn’t going to happen. It was actually pretty easy to make and cost me less than $100.
So anyways, I didn’t have time to finish it one night and so I hung it in our room to have some where to put it until the next day…mistake!! It never came back off. It only had one button for a year!? Really?
So, I’m relieved it’s done and it looks great….now I need to finish decorating our room.
Finish anything this week? Send me a photo or link and I’ll post it next week!
My Pinterest Pins
TagsBaby balance Birthday Blog Book Book club Book Reviews Books Breakfast children Children's Children's Literature Christmas Clothing Eugene Family Garden gardening Goals Goodreads Happy Holidays How to Humor Kids Lime Movie New Year's Oregon Organization parenting Photos Planning pressure cooker Raine Re-purposed reading Recipe Review Salt Lake City Soccer Soup Summer Toddler Tutorial
Welcome to Mae Mae Daily, I'm Mae Mae, visit the About page to read more about me and this site!
- On page 110 of 240 of The Artful Edit, by Susan Bell bit.ly/YeocP2 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Delirium by Lauren Oliver bit.ly/121uUWt 3 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/11QasI3 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/XK3mXL 1 month ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo bit.ly/Xtu8DJ 1 month ago