- The Fam
A bit of an update. Raine last ANOTHER tooth, I don’t know how she eats.
One fun thing about Raine now is that she is just gobbling up books. She told us at dinner tonight that she can’t go to sleep because she keeps saying to herself “just one more chapter!” Totally know how that goes.
The reading bug has bit Lime too, although she can’t actually read. She is on a “I can do everything by myself like a big girl” kick and has started staying up to look at picture books while her sister reads. I’m not complaining, I love coming in to turn off their reading lights to find them asleep surrounded by books.
I forgot to include pictures of my gardening helper in my last post. I’m pretty sure Lime has got a little more obnoxious every day, look at that face!
Hope you all have a great week!
My Pinterest Pins
TagsBaby balance Birthday Blog Book Book club Book Reviews Books Breakfast children Children's Children's Literature Christmas Clothing Eugene Family Garden gardening Goals Goodreads Happy Holidays How to Humor Kids Lime Movie New Year's Oregon Organization parenting Photos Planning pressure cooker Raine Re-purposed reading Recipe Review Salt Lake City Soccer Soup Summer Toddler Tutorial
Welcome to Mae Mae Daily, I'm Mae Mae, visit the About page to read more about me and this site!
- 4 of 5 stars to Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane by Suzanne Collins bit.ly/13MjC9J 3 hours ago
- On page 110 of 240 of The Artful Edit, by Susan Bell bit.ly/YeocP2 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Delirium by Lauren Oliver bit.ly/121uUWt 3 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/11QasI3 4 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/XK3mXL 1 month ago