- The Fam
I have been a little absent from blogging. Usually writing is my escape from the day-to-day routine– but right now there is nothing more I want to do then PLAY! It feels re-juvenating to just let go of other responsibilities for now.
We made our own cherry picker and picked cherries in the yard for an entire afternoon, romped around a hidden graveyard we found in the woods (sounds creepy but it is beautiful), swam at the pool on the official first day of summer, met up with friends for lunch at the park, watched movies while summer rain pelted roof tops, finished a book together, took pictures and giggled at a acrobat squirrel nibbling on cherries in the tree tops, visited a local museum and this weekend we get to ride a TRAIN!
How am I ever going to revert back to being an adult again? For now, I’m not going to think about it.
How is everyones summers so far?
My Pinterest Pins
TagsBaby balance Birthday Blog Book Book club Book Reviews Books Breakfast children Children's Children's Literature Christmas Clothing Eugene Family Garden gardening Goals Goodreads Happy Holidays How to Humor Kids Lime Movie New Year's Oregon Organization parenting Photos Planning pressure cooker Raine Re-purposed reading Recipe Review Salt Lake City Soccer Soup Summer Toddler Tutorial
Welcome to Mae Mae Daily, I'm Mae Mae, visit the About page to read more about me and this site!
- On page 110 of 240 of The Artful Edit, by Susan Bell bit.ly/YeocP2 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Delirium by Lauren Oliver bit.ly/121uUWt 3 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/11QasI3 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/XK3mXL 1 month ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo bit.ly/Xtu8DJ 1 month ago