- The Fam
Currently viewing the tag: "Book club"
Continue Reading →
Oh…that’s right. I have not forgotten. I have my life back now. Reading is back on my radar!
As I read on I can’t believe that Jane Eyre stole my attention away from this book. I must have been delusional for a bit of time…because Wuthering Heights captivates me so easily. I [...]
My Pinterest Pins
TagsBaby balance Birthday Blog Book Book club Book Reviews Books Breakfast children Children's Children's Literature Christmas Clothing Eugene Family Garden gardening Goals Goodreads Happy Holidays How to Humor Kids Lime Movie New Year's Oregon Organization parenting Photos Planning pressure cooker Raine Re-purposed reading Recipe Review Salt Lake City Soccer Soup Summer Toddler Tutorial
Welcome to Mae Mae Daily, I'm Mae Mae, visit the About page to read more about me and this site!
- 4 of 5 stars to Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane by Suzanne Collins bit.ly/13MjC9J 12 hours ago
- On page 110 of 240 of The Artful Edit, by Susan Bell bit.ly/YeocP2 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Delirium by Lauren Oliver bit.ly/121uUWt 3 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/11QasI3 4 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/XK3mXL 1 month ago