- The Fam
Currently viewing the tag: "Goodreads"
Continue Reading →
Ekkk. I started more books in 2011 than I finished…as evidence, my currently reading list has 14 books on it. This year I set a goal to read 40 books with the help of the Goodreads 2012 reading challenge. I’m hoping that if I follow through on my “finished something I started” new years resolution [...]
You guys should all know about my young adult/kid book obsession right now…love them! Not thinking a whole lot is kind of the theme of my life right now.
I gave this book 5 stars on Goodreads. Usually, I save 5 stars for my all time favorites. Maybe this book will be. I [...]
My Pinterest Pins
TagsBaby balance Birthday Blog Book Book club Book Reviews Books Breakfast children Children's Children's Literature Christmas Clothing Eugene Family Garden gardening Goals Goodreads Happy Holidays How to Humor Kids Lime Movie New Year's Oregon Organization parenting Photos Planning pressure cooker Raine Re-purposed reading Recipe Review Salt Lake City Soccer Soup Summer Toddler Tutorial
Welcome to Mae Mae Daily, I'm Mae Mae, visit the About page to read more about me and this site!
- 4 of 5 stars to Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane by Suzanne Collins bit.ly/13MjC9J 1 day ago
- On page 110 of 240 of The Artful Edit, by Susan Bell bit.ly/YeocP2 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Delirium by Lauren Oliver bit.ly/121uUWt 4 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/11QasI3 1 month ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/XK3mXL 1 month ago