- The Fam
Currently viewing the tag: "Mae Mae"
Continue Reading →
Alright, let’s just pretend that I didn’t get stuck in some kind of weird time warp where I didn’t post anything for 6 months….
Agreed? Okay! We will be friends again!
After years of writing here at MaeMaeDaily, one week early last summer, suddenly, [...]
MY birthday! Yep. I’m getting older– so old in fact that I chose to spend my birthday afternoon picking peaches. Of all things, I wanted to be at a farm on the anniversary of my birth. Wandering between rows of orange, in a late summer orchard with squishy fruit under foot. Spending time with [...]
My Pinterest Pins
TagsBaby balance Birthday Blog Book Book club Book Reviews Books Breakfast children Children's Children's Literature Christmas Clothing Eugene Family Garden gardening Goals Goodreads Happy Holidays How to Humor Kids Lime Movie New Year's Oregon Organization parenting Photos Planning pressure cooker Raine Re-purposed reading Recipe Review Salt Lake City Soccer Soup Summer Toddler Tutorial
Welcome to Mae Mae Daily, I'm Mae Mae, visit the About page to read more about me and this site!
- On page 110 of 240 of The Artful Edit, by Susan Bell bit.ly/YeocP2 3 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Delirium by Lauren Oliver bit.ly/121uUWt 3 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/11QasI3 4 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis bit.ly/XK3mXL 1 month ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo bit.ly/Xtu8DJ 1 month ago